Sunday, May 1, 2011

T-Shirt Quilt: Part 2

I actually finished this ages ago, but didn't get around to taking photos because it was on our bed!





I made this using Maiden Jane's T-Shirt Quilt Pattern, which I highly recommend. I tried figuring it out on my own the first time I made one, but her way was much easier :) This one showcases some of my hubby's old t-shirts - mostly from high school.This one is my favorite...

Isn't she cute? And on the back...
smaller squares from old PJ pants with cute patterns.

In other news, my dear friend Carole Ann at Connect the Dots Crafts featured little old ME today as her "Creative Friend". I'm flattered! Check it out here.  Thanks Carole Ann!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It looks pretty darn great! You even made it bigger! I love the strip along the back. Can I share on my blog one of these days?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!