Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!!

My mom, all fancied up for my wedding!

 In honor of Mother's Day, of course I had to do some crafting. I made a few of these... (tutorial here) So cute, and so easy!
Tiny covered notebooks
 One of these... (tutorial  here) because my mom has a pocketbook full of cards...
Loyalty card holder
 And some of these! (tutorial here) My mom has a blackberry, but she is notoriously bad about leaving it places. I thought maybe if she could attach it to her keys, she might be able to keep track of it :)
Cute little pouch
 Finally, for my mom and grandmas, some sugar scrub. I have to admit, I was skeptical about this concept at first, but this stuff is AWESOME. Even my hubby loves it, because he comes home with gross rough hands and likes to smooth it all away! Tutorial here.
Sugar Scrub
To all the moms out there - Happy Mother's Day! Hope you have been having a relaxing day!

1 comment:

  1. Your notebooks turned out so cute! Thanks for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!