Sunday, September 16, 2012

Another Wedding Gift and Some Big News!

I have been terrible about updating! I have lots of projects to share, but I simply haven't had time...because my girls are here!
Fiona and Riley were born September 8th at 33 weeks 4 days. Because they were so early, they are still in the hospital, but doing great - they are breathing on their own, regulating their own temperature, and working on getting enough food to grow big and strong so we can bring them home. Keith and I are spending lots of time at the hospital. I might be biased, but I am pretty sure these are the most beautiful babies in the entire world :)

So, that's my excuse for not updating. I think it's a pretty good one. However, I will share a little project I worked on over the summer for some wonderful friends who got married at the beginning of September.

I found this embroidery pattern here, and there are lots more to choose from - I thought this one was perfect for a wedding!



Congratulations, Andrew and Mairead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!