Sunday, February 5, 2012

Teeny-Tiny MochiMochi!

I mentioned in my last post that tinier = cuter, which is why I was so excited to receive this book for Christmas:
My sister-in-law knows me so well :)

These little guys knit up really quickly - I have finished most in an hour or two in front of the TV. I've also learned a lot of new little knitting tips and tricks, because when you're making something this small, the little details REALLY matter - so I have been paying more attention to the slant direction of increases and decreases and so forth. There are also virtually NO seams - including for those little tiny legs and arms and wings, which makes for really simple finishing.
Tiny chicken in a tiny basket :)

Tiny fried eggs, by request for Chrissy

Tiny ghost for Halloween!

Tiny cactus...just because.

Tiny cupcake!

AIRPLANE!!!

Tiny gnome, by request for the hubs :)
Why? Because I can. And who doesn't want a tiny creature for their desk? Or anywhere else, for that matter?

Go Pats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!