Thursday, February 2, 2012

Because tiny is always cuter.

We moved! The new house is wonderful, but we are still in the process of painting and sanding and spackle-ing and whatnot. That's why I haven't even touched my sewing machine since before Christmas - too much to unpack and put away and organize!

However, I have been doing some knitting. I got some AMAZING knitting books for Christmas, including this one:

This book is so full of knitted adorableness it is almost unbelievable. I am not quite ready to share my tiny creations yet, but knitting tiny things has inspired me to look for adorable tiny things everywhere. So I put together a little list of some of my favorites :)



Le Frog Peridot Totem by le ...
$40.00

sterling brontosaurus dinosa...
$28.00

Rabbit origami Pin
$29.00

blue jay figurine totem ani...
$32.00

Tiny Bunny Charm Necklace in...
$22.00

Tiny bumble bee ornament dec...
$8.00

Chilly Penguins Stitch Marke...
$14.00

Red Fox Clay Animal Totem - ...
$25.00

A tiny Valentine koala
$25.00

Extreme Micro Snail - Mini T...
$18.00

two tiny hedgehogs
$10.00

Little needle felt owl, tiny...
$20.00

Baby Elephant Figurine, Tiny...
$18.00

Tiny fairy, mushroom house a...
$38.00

Fawn Pug Dog with Pink Bow -...
$22.00

Lovely Tiny Silver Whale Stu...
$19.99

 
Happy Groundhog Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!