Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Vacation Time!

This week is school vacation week. Honestly, I'm not sure I would have survived without it.

Vacation time means I've been able to put in some good crafting time...finishing up a few projects from the WIP pile, and, of course, starting some new ones :)
For my cousin and her husband, who will be welcoming their first little one in a few weeks - a changing pad! Tutorial here. I read all the way through the tutorial...including the part where she said she put the velcro on wrong and had to redo it...and then I did the exact same thing!
A nice little package for welcoming a little girl, don't you think?And, thinking waaaaaaaaay into the future...some progress on my quilted advent calendar. Appliqueing all those numbers is a HUGE pain! At the rate I'm going, I'll have it done in time for Christmas 2015 or so.

And, because I don't seem to be able to stop making these...

They've been a huge hit with my friends' kids!

1 comment:

  1. Oooo! Are you making Elizabeth Hartman's quilted advent calendar? I DOES take forever, but is so worth it!! You'll have it forever!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!