Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy (Early) Easter!

Some little Easter surprises for some cute little boys I know...
Aren't they cute?

EDIT: I've been told by the mother of the adorable little boys who received these bunnies that the bags are as much fun as the bunnies - apparently the older one likes filling up his bag and carrying it around, and occasionally using it to whack his brother :)

I've also been experimenting with different knitting stitches in making the 8x8" squares to send to my March/April charity. I've learned some new stitches along the way.

Basic garter stitch (for when you need something absolutely brainless...)


Basket stitch...
Herringbone Twill...

And a linen stitch. This one is really solid when it knits up, and I think it will be really warm. Definitely took a little more focus than the other ones...you can see I switched right and wrong sides halfway through by accident...
Two more days until vacation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!