Monday, March 14, 2011

Babies, babies everywhere!

Two of the lovely people I work with are having babies this spring...so last week we had a little department shindig to celebrate and, of course, give adorable baby-sized gifts. I had already shown you these a few weeks back:And I added these to a gift for my friend Jen, who had her baby boy this past weekend.
Bib and burpcloth - so easy, yet so cute!

My friend Andy and his wife are having a girl, so I went a different route for them.


I made this little blanket, and instead of cotton batting I used a fleece blanket I had in my stuff-to-be-crafted box. Warm and snuggly! I quilted over the little hearts on the design so you can see them from the back (picture, as usual, isn't great, but what can you do?)

I have always liked baby projects because there is instant gratification!

1 comment:

I love to hear from you!