Thursday, January 12, 2012

Back from neverneverland...

Dearly devoted blog readers (few though you may be...)...sorry for my recent absence :)

However, I have a good reason.



We bought a house!

This has been a long time in the making. I don't want to go into all the details...but to give the short version of the story, we put our first offer in last may and close on December 30th.

So, we have been busy painting and plastering and having the floors refinished. Be prepared for before and after pics!

I want to show you all some of the things I was working on for Christmas and couldn't post before the holidays for fear that the recipients would see their gifts. So, although the posts may be a little sparser in the weeks to come - stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new home - it looks lovely, and I look forward to the before and after pictures. It's always such a busy time moving, and I hope you find time to sit down at the end of the day and enjoy being in your new place xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!