Monday, August 29, 2011

Possibly the coolest thing I have ever made...

Simple things amuse simple minds...and I think this toy is amazing :)

I bought this kit at a local shop called Knits and Bolts while I was up in Vermont. They had a sample of this toy by the register and I was mesmerized by it. It was actually easier to put together than I had thought, although the whole thing is finished with invisible thread from the outside. I have discovered that I do not like invisible thread.

I'm not sure the pictures can do it justice, but here goes:






The whole thing can be opened and closed different ways so that you get different fabrics on the outside. I just think it would be lots of fun for a kid to play with! Especially if you picked different i-spy type fabrics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!