Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Some little things...

I like things that are small.
So it does not surprise me that I ended up making so many of these tiny wallets :)

I found the tutorial here at the Mad Quilter's blog...and made a whole bunch!


It was a great way to use up some cute scraps, and for the outside I used denim from some of my hubby's discarded jeans. He works outdoors and a lot of his pants get pretty messed up, but once he's deemed them too gross to keep wearing I try to save the bits that aren't worn through.


I haven't been knitting too much lately, but yesterday I was at the Christmas Tree Shops (love that place!) and they had this funny yarn on sale for cheap. I'm not sure you can tell in the picture, but it has a really interesting texture, so I picked one up and I'm knitting a little scarf. I had almost forgotten how relaxing it is...

1 comment:

  1. the pouches are quite cute, and i really like that shade of yarn! ps, many congratulations on your wedding!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!