Sunday, November 13, 2011

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

I love winter.

I know, a lot of people hate it. But I love the snow, and the pretty whiteness...I don't even mind the cold. I've been getting in winter mode for the past few days, putting a few things together for the Stockings for Kids drive at Purple Panda Quilts.


I'm not quite ready to post my finished product yet, but I've been getting into winter mode on etsy. Here are some lovely winter finds.


'Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...' by PegHallStudios


Vintage silverware Let it s...
$9.50

Wasatch Mountains Sterling S...
$154.00

winter wedding fingerprint g...
$14.75

Polar Bear GRAPHIC ART Illus...
$24.00

Crochet snowflakes decoratio...
$26.00

Skiing(2) - Printed on a Vin...
$10.00

Plump Snowman- White and Blu...
$19.00

Black Lab Let It Snow Set of...
$12.00

30% OFF SALE Cardinal Photo ...
$7.00

Christmas Cards, Holiday Car...
$18.00

Let It Snow Rustic Christmas...
$30.00

Embroidered Hoop Art, Decor....
$40.00

Red Fox in the Snow - Quilt ...
$680.00

snowflake necklace let it sn...
$48.00

Merry Christmas Garland - wh...
$17.00

Timeless Classics . Vintage ...
$22.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!