- fusing paper bags. I think I'd like to try making some reusable sandwich bags, although it seems like the possibilities are endless.
- a dress like this one. I know, I don't have any kids. But I picked up a cute pillowcase at a shop called "Repurpose" and I think this would be a good use.
- a t-shirt quilt (I have so many old t-shirts I can't bear to part with...but I'm scared because I have never tried to make something so big before! Has anyone tried this/have any suggestions?)
- a t-shirt tote. This seems incredibly simple but really fun. And a good way to clean out the closet of old shirts...
- A new hat for my favorite boy. Haven't decided on a pattern yet, but I've been searching the possibilities on ravelry.
In the meantime, I love the Olympics!